Studio Apt Free Heat & Hot Water!
- $ 750.00
- Type: Studio Apartment
- Location: 241 Pine Street Manchester NH
- Area : 900 sq ft /m2
- Baths : 1
- Floors : 3
- Posted On: Oct 29, 2019
Studios/kitchenettes, each unit comes with its own private bath and kitchenette. Units are clean…clean…clean. Live where the action is downtown… HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED! 6 month lease. No pets. Coin operated laundry on site.
$750.00/mo + deposit. $25.00 application/credit check fee required. $20/person. Off -street parking available $25.00/mo
241 Pine Street is a modern three story, elevator-serviced facility, designed to accommodate single adults living near downtown Manchester, NH. The housing units are safe, economical and compact, yet complete with kitchenettes and full bathrooms. Heat & hot water are included in the rental agreements.
On the ground floor there is a retail coffee shop.
The property also has 32 parking spaces associated with it which are currently rented out separately to the residential tenants.
- Close to Downtown
- Coin operated laundry on site
- Heat included
- Hot water included
- No pets
- Parking for additional fee
- Private Bath
- Tom Morgan maintains a New Hampshire real estate broker’s license and has been practicing real estate in New Hampshire since graduating from Hartwick College in 1992. Tom earned his MBA from Franklin Pierce College in 2000. Tom continues to own several real estate related companies, including Innovision Realty Group, LLC which he started with his business partner of 20 years, Michelle Demirjian. Tom is a graduate of the Manchester Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program. Tom resides in New Boston with his wife Heidi and their two children. He serves on the Conservation Commission in the Town of New Boston. Tom enjoys golfing and skiing.
- Michelle Demirjian is responsible for the financial aspects of Innovision Realty Group. She grew up in Illinois and earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration from Illinois State University. In addition to providing financial services for the company’s real estate and property management contracts, she currently holds the position of Chief Financial Officer for Granite State Ambassadors, a New Hampshire non-profit organization. Michelle is on the Board of Directors for NH Granite State Games where she is Treasurer and Volunteer Coordinator. She resides in Auburn with her husband Jerry and their daughter. Michelle enjoys all sporting activities but her favorites are running, skiing, and golfing.